Thursday, November 22, 2007

Its really greatttttt to be in E5. This Cg is just so different. I thank You, Lord for this Cg and friends in E5! But we shoudnt be satisfied with what we have now. E5 GROWWWWW in the Name of Jesus! I can see the Harvest, Harvest, Harvest. Reaching for the Harvest, Harvest, Harvest!

Well, now I just wanna proclaim,
Garrett you rock! Wendy you rock! Quek you rock! Bryce you rock! Mok you rock! Hubert you rock! Philo you rock! Yao Chang you rock! George you rock! Song you rock! Liyue you rock! Lianrui you rock! Gavin you rock! Zeke you rock! Sing Hian you rock! Joseph you rock! Evi you rock! Sumerlin you rock! Of course JIANHONG aka Brad Pitt rock too! HAHAH
And Jesus shall not be rock but precious of the precious gems!


We LOVE Garrett!



Beloved Efiveeeee! :)
Liyue, Mok, Me, Hubert, Bryce!
Haha I think my face here don't look like Brad Pitt so I blur them.
Haha!

Ah Mok!


Jay Chou & Brad Pitt.
HAHAHAH!

Leon, Liyue, Me!


Me and Leon!
Love,
Jianhong!

No comments: