Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alrightttttt. Allow me, BradPitt to do the blogging. This weekend has been exciting!
E5's dress code was stripes. Ohh, I did not take any pictures of us in stripes. Cause I think we're too good-looking to be in the photo. It's okay, I have a picture of myself in stripes to show you guys. Anyway, E5 attendance this week was the highest among the whole Ezoneeeee.
Hallelujah! New friends like Nigel, Verdiyan and Maybel came! Exciting. They are great people. Of course, so does everyone in E5 including ME.
Alright, I know all of you can't wait to see myself in stripes rightttttttttttt.
Here it is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yandao right. Thats my CNY new clothes.
P.S./ All rights reserved. No copyright. To my dear fans, please ask for my permission before you right-click. Thank you for your co-operation.
You can drop me an email at hojianhong@gmail.com to comment on my picture.


E5 ROCKKKKKKKKK.


Love,
Adrian!

No comments: